Titanium diboride powder is gray or gray-black powder, with hexagonal (AlB2) crystal structure. Its melting point is 2980 ℃, has a high hardness. Titanium diboride powder in the air antioxidation temperature is up to 1000 ℃, and it is stability in the HCl and HF acid. Titanium diboride powder is mainly used to produce composite ceramic products. Because of its resistance to corrosion of molten metal, can be used for melting metal crucible and manufacturing electrolytic cell electrode.
- Conductive ceramic material. Titanium diboride Tib2 powder is one of the main raw materials for vacuum-coated conductive
- evaporating boat.
- Ceramic cutting tools and molds. Titanium diboride Tib2 powder can be manufactured finishing tool, drawing die, extrusion
- die, blasting mouth, sealing components.
- Composite ceramic materials. Titanium diboride Tib2 powder can be used as an important component of multiple composite
- materials, and composites composed of TiC, TiN, SiC and other materials, and produce various high temperature resistant parts
- and functional components such as high temperature crucible and engine parts. It is also one of the best materials for making
- armor protection.
- Aluminum electrolytic cell cathode coating material. Due to the good wettability of TiB2 and metal aluminum, Titanium diboride
- Tib2 powder is used as the cathodic coating material of aluminum electrolytic cell, which can reduce the power consumption of
- aluminum electrolyzer and extend the life of electrolytic cell.
- Made of PTC heating ceramic materials and flexible PTC materials, with a safe, energy saving, reliable, easy molding and other
- characteristics, is a high-tech product to replace to all kinds of electric materials.
- Titanium diboride Tib2 powder is a good fortifier for A1, Fe, Cu and other metal materials.
Titanium diboride powder should be stored in dry, cool and sealing of the environment, can not be exposure to air, in addition should avoid the heavy pressure, according to ordinary goods transportation.