Domestic Shipping Information
All orders are shipped EXW shipping point. Transportation charges will be charged to the buyer and will vary with the destination, weight, and content of each shipment. Special packaging, such as poison packs or metal over-pack cans, may be necessary for safe delivery of certain hazardous chemicals. All special packaging, administrative, and freight charges are available upon request at order entry and will be charged to the buyer by including them with product price on our invoices.
We reserve the right to change a requested method of shipment if it does not comply with regulations or, in our judgment, will not deliver a product safely.
Any transportation and handling charges quoted or invoiced include charges in addition to actual freight costs. For collect shipments, please include your account number with your preferred carrier to ensure proper billing.
The risk of the shipment will transfer to the buyer once it is handed over to sellers or buyer designated carrier. This would mean that buyer will be responsible for insuring the shipment to cover losses during transit.
Back ordered items are shipped and invoiced separately as they become available.
International Shipping Information
Numerous restrictions and regulations govern the international transport of chemical products. We strive to ship all orders without delay and to minimize delivery costs within these regulatory guidelines. All orders prepared for shipment outside the contiguous INDIA are FCA shipping point. The volume of our international shipments results in very competitive rates from our freight forwarders. For orders shipped through our designated carriers, we pay the transportation and handling costs in advance. These costs are added to your invoice. You can choose other forwarders to handle your orders; however, such orders are delivered on a collect basis. Please note, we will only ship our products through an IATA-approved freight forwarder.
Hazardous items and items that require ice for shipment incur additional charges; a diamond identifies these products. They are commonly shipped via air freight. In general, hazardous materials cannot be included with wet or dry ice air freight shipments. Orders containing hazardous and wet or dry ice items will incur two separate air freight charges. Whenever possible, N B ENTERPRISES consolidates air freight to minimize shipping costs. In some instances, customs and other regulations may prevent us from doing this in your country.
Backordered items are shipped FCA shipping point when they become available, unless alternative instructions are provided when the original order is placed. To minimize freight costs, backorders can be consolidated with future shipments.
You can help us process your orders quickly and efficiently in a variety of ways:
- Include a contact name, telephone number, and fax number on your purchase order. If you use a broker or agent to clear your shipments through customs, include the broker’s name, telephone number, and fax number as well.
- Consolidate your orders. Minimize the number of shipments by consolidating the products that require air freight shipment.
- Consolidate orders from different departments within your institution. We can bill individual departments separately, if necessary. Please instruct us accordingly when placing your order.
- Confirm your acceptance of air freight costs on your order.
- For collect shipments, include your account number with your designated carrier.
- Place orders through your nearest N B ENTERPRISES office.
- Submit orders once to avoid duplication. If you place orders by mail, fax or email, it is unnecessary to send a confirmation copy. Our Service
- Representatives are happy to assist you with the status of your order.